This beginner Power BI training course is for the professionals who have a lot of data to analyze and who are looking for a self-service BI solution (Business Intelligence). More specifically, it is for the professionals who must, without needing the help of the IT department:
- Import data from difference sources
- Clean and merge data
- Explore data with visualizations
- Build and share easy-to-update dashboards
- Have an online access to the dashboards via web, phones and/or tablets
- Import unstructured data from a variety of sources, cleanse, enhance and merge them together
- Create simple data visualizations based on cleaned data
- Create a basic report, configure security rules and publish it on the online service
- Discover Power BI Desktop
- Discover the query editor (import and clean data from different sources)
- Discover the Data section (explore data tables)
- Discover the Relationships section (build relationships between tables)
- Discover the Report section (build data visualizations)
- Build queries
- Import data
- Clean, transform and improve data
- Merge data from different sources
- Use basic M code
- Data visualization
- Use the most popular options of the fields pane
- Use the most popular options of the visualization pane
- Discover the filter, sort, drill down, drill across functionalities and more
- Power BI Service overview
This beginner Power BI training course offers approximately 6 hours of content.
This beginner Power BI training course is offered in English.
The targeted learners for this beginner Power BI training course are the professionals who have a lot of data to analyze and who are looking for a self-service BI solution (Business Intelligence).
This beginner Power BI training course is aim at professionals who:
- Have very good computer skills
- Master pivot tables in Excel
- Understand how a database works
- Understand how a query works
Each learner must have access to a portable computer equipped with Power BI Desktop. You can find the free version of Power BI Desktop here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=45331.
Course registration includes:
- PDF document with step by step instructions to build the course report
- Data sources for the course report
- .pbix file with the solution
This training qualifies for 0.6 continuing education units (CEUs).Le CFO masqué is a member of the Société de formation et d’éducation continue (SOFEDUC), which defines a Continuing Education Unit (CEU) as 10 hours of participation in a structured training activity organized and conducted by an accredited organization, facilitated by qualified instructors and culminating in an evaluation. Only SOFEDUC members in good standing are authorized to use the graphic symbol.
In-class sessions No refund if cancelled within 2 weeks or less before the training session date. Otherwise, credit will be issued. In-house sessions Once arrangements are made and the booking is confirmed, 25% of the training cost will be claimed for any cancellation.