Acheter des sièges supplémentaires pour cette formation
Audrée Pellerin holds a master's degree and a bachelor's degree in corporate finance from the University of Sherbrooke as well as the CPA, CGA designation. She has several years of experience in consulting services for SMEs, multinationals and public and parapublic companies. Audrée helps companies optimize their decision-making process by developing dynamic, personalized and easy-to-use tools. It also helps reduce non-value added tasks by training resources to make optimal use of existing systems. At the end of this training, when all the lessons and quizzes are completed, the learner will be able to download a certificate of completion. This certificate will include the trainer's Emploi-Québec accreditation number, the participant's name, the title and date of the training, the number of hours of training completed, the number of Continuing Education Units (CEUs), as well as the name and signature of the trainer. This certificate meets the requirements of the continuing education obligations of the Quebec professional orders. For private training (via Teams), the certificate will be sent to the learner by email following the completion of the training.
This intermediate Power BI training course is conducted exclusively in Power BI Desktop (software available for free download from the Microsoft website). Throughout this training, the trainee will import unstructured data from various sources and transform, merge and analyze it. In the end, the trainee will build a report that will allow to properly analyze profit margins and variances between actuals and budget in an original and relevant way.
- Build your own data transformation functions in Power Query and learn how to fix bugs
- Build a data model from different data sources with different level of aggregations
- Use simple DAX formulas to build more complex data visuals
- Build reports to analyze profit margins and variances between actuals and budget
- Master the query editor
- Combine files in a folder efficiently
- Perform advanced data transformations
- Build a function from a query
- Apply your custom function to other data sources
- Detect and correct errors in a custom function
- Transform data tables to get to the same level of aggregation
- Study the different types of joins between tables
- Master the main interface of Power BI Desktop
- Create relationships between different tables to build a data model
- Use more than one fact table in the data model
- Explore the DAX language to create simple measures
- Explain variances between actual and budgeted margins with different approaches
- Use different visualizations to make variances stand out (red, yellow, green) and allow for drilling
- Add conditional formatting to visualizations
- Analyze increases and decreases in data with built-in artificial intelligence functionality
- Master the query editor
This intermediate Power BI training course offers approximately 6 hours of content.
This intermediate Power BI training course is offered in English.
This intermediate Power BI training course is intended for professionals who need to manipulate and analyze a lot of data and who are looking for a powerful self-service BI (Business Intelligence) tool. It is also intended for those who have completed the Power BI training (level 1) or who have an equivalent experience.
To take this intermediate Power BI training course, it is strongly recommended that you have completed the Power BI training (level 1) training (public, private or online).
Each trainee must have access to a computer equipped with Power BI Desktop. You can find the free version of Power BI Desktop here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=45331.
This intermediate Power BI training course registration includes:
- a PDF document with all the instructions, step by step, to build your report
- the data sources
- the .pbix files with the solutions
- a reference website with additional resources
- a forum to ask questions
This training qualifies for 0.6 continuing education units (CEUs).Le CFO masqué is a member of the Société de formation et d’éducation continue (SOFEDUC), which defines a Continuing Education Unit (CEU) as 10 hours of participation in a structured training activity organized and conducted by an accredited organization, facilitated by qualified instructors and culminating in an evaluation. Only SOFEDUC members in good standing are authorized to use the graphic symbol.
Public TrainingsNo refunds will be issued if the classroom training registration is cancelled within 2 business weeks or less. In all other cases, we can offer you a credit for the amount of your purchase.
Corporate TrainingsOnce a date is booked to deliver the training to your office, a cancellation will incur a fee of 25 % of the cost of the training.
Online TrainingsNo refunds allowed since you have access to your training material from the moment of payment.
Contenu de la formation
Contenu du module
0% Terminé 0/22 Steps
Contenu du module
0% Terminé 0/2 Steps