PowerBI 2 Relationships Between Tables

• Ce sujet contient 1 réponse, 2 participants et a été mis à jour pour la dernière fois par Audrée Pellerin, le il y a 1 mois.
2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Auteur
    Articles
    cboorse
    Participant

In the PowerBI 2 online training, the video entitled “Relationships Between Tables” the instructor completes the data transformation and clicks “Close & Apply”.

Prior to clicking “Close & Apply” there are several queries. The main two are called “Sales” and “Budget”. There are also 6 dimension queries.

After the “Close & Apply” is clicked the instructor shows queries called “Actuals” and “Budget”. When was the query “Actuals” created?

Where did the query “Sales” go? This change seems to have an impact on the relationships between the queries. I am not seeing the same relationships that the instructor is seeing in the video. Can someone help me understand how to create the “Actuals” query?

Audrée Pellerin
    Maître des clés

Hi,

Thanks for pointing that out!

At page 60 of the pdf document, we ask you to rename the Sales query to “Actuals”. So it’s actually the same table.

It seems that this step is not shown in the video. I will make the changes to the video.

Audrée

2 sujets de 1 à 2 (sur un total de 2)
  • Vous devez être connecté pour répondre à ce sujet.