- Vous désirez suivre vous-même la formation? Cliquez ici.
- Vous désirez former un groupe d’employés? Cliquez ici.
This beginner Power BI training course is for the professionals who have a lot of data to analyze and who are looking for a self-service BI solution (Business Intelligence). More specifically, it is for the professionals who must, without needing the help of the IT department:
- Import data from difference sources
- Clean and merge data
- Explore data with visualizations
- Build and share easy-to-update dashboards
- Create an online access to the dashboards via web, phones and/or tablets
- Import data from a variety of sources, cleanse, transform and merge them together
- Create simple data visualizations based on cleaned data
- Create a basic report, configure security rules and publish it on the online service
- Discover Power BI Desktop
- Discover the query editor (import and clean data from different sources)
- Discover the Data section (explore data tables)
- Discover the Relationships section (build relationships between tables)
- Discover the Report section (build data visualizations)
- Build queries
- Import data
- Clean, transform and improve data
- Merge data from different sources
- Use basic M code
- Data visualization
- Use the most popular options of the fields pane
- Use the most popular options of the visualization pane
- Discover the filter, sort, drill down, drill across functionalities and more
- Power BI Service overview
This beginner Power BI training course is offered in English.
The targeted learners for this beginner Power BI training course are the professionals who have a lot of data to analyze and who are looking for a self-service BI solution (Business Intelligence).
This beginner Power BI training course is aim at professionals who:
- Have very good computer skills
- Master pivot tables in Excel
- Understand how a database works
- Understand how a query works
Each learner must have access to a portable computer equipped with Power BI Desktop. You can find the free version of Power BI Desktop here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=45331.
Course registration includes:
- PDF document with step by step instructions to build the course report
- Data sources for the course report
- .pbix file with the solution
This training qualifies for 0.6 continuing education units (CEUs).Le CFO masqué is a member of the Société de formation et d’éducation continue (SOFEDUC), which defines a Continuing Education Unit (CEU) as 10 hours of participation in a structured training activity organized and conducted by an accredited organization, facilitated by qualified instructors and culminating in an evaluation. Only SOFEDUC members in good standing are authorized to use the graphic symbol.
To adjust the size and volume of a video, simply use the buttons shown below.
To move to the next lesson, simply click on the name of the lesson in the bottom right corner of your screen.
If you are trying to take a course that you have already purchased and are asked to purchase it again, you are logged out. Simply log back into your account and this message will disappear.
Once you have completed all the lessons and quizzes, you will see a DOWNLOAD CERTIFICATE button appear next to the course name on the course overview page. You can then click on this button to download or print your certificate of completion.
Since you have lifetime access to your training, you can listen to the videos as many times as you like. However, your certificate will only be accessible when the course is 100% complete. Therefore, before replaying a video (which will restart the counter at 0), it is strongly recommended that you download your certificate first, in order to keep a copy of it, with the original completion date.
Your e-learning course does not come with personalized help. If you have any questions, please ask them on our online forum.
You are not allowed, in any way, to share your training documents and videos with a third party, even if it is a co-worker. This clause is part of our terms of purchase and is intended to preserve our copyright. If you enjoy the content offered by Le CFO masqué, please respect this clause. This will allow us to continue to create quality material. However, we do have an affiliate program in place. Please take advantage of this program to recommend our training to your colleagues and other contacts and we will offer you a 15% commission in return.