Acheter des sièges supplémentaires pour cette formation
Sophie Marchand, M.Sc., CPA, CGA, MVP, holds a master degree in corporate finance and a CPA, CGA accounting designation. She is also an MVP Office Apps and Services (Excel) and an MVP Data Platform (Power BI). The MVP designation stands for "Most Valuable Professional". It is awarded by Microsoft to top solution experts who distinguish themselves not only by their skills but also by their involvement in the community. Only 4 professionals in the world have this double qualification. Ms. Marchand has many years of experience in the business and specializes in Excel and Power BI for finance professionals. After being a consultant for many years, she now devotes herself to training and just love to share her passion and knowledge with other professionals. She also leads the Montreal Modern Excel and Power BI users group.
Trainer accredited by the Commission des partenaires du marché du travail. At the end of this training, when all the lessons and quizzes are completed, the learner will be able to download a certificate of completion. This certificate will include the trainer's Emploi-Québec accreditation number, the participant's name, the title and date of the training, the number of hours of training completed, the number of Continuing Education Units (CEUs), as well as the name and signature of the trainer. This certificate meets the requirements of the continuing education obligations of the Quebec professional orders. For private training (via Teams), the certificate will be sent to the learner by email following the completion of the training.
This training course aims to get the trainees to a sound Excel proficiency. As such, it is aimed towards the professionals who are already using Excel in their day-to-day work activities but want to get a deeper understanding, save time and build better solutions. This training session is also a prerequisite for the following training courses : Excel – Dashboards (level 1) and Excel - Financial Modeling (level 1).
- Become familiar with all of our best tips and tricks for Excel intermediate level
- Automate the calculations of an Excel file
- Create more user-friendly work interfaces for users
- Eliminate the risk of miscalculations
- Get the prerequisites for Excel – Dashboards (level 1) and for Excel - Financial Modeling (level 1).
- Mastering absolute and relative references to create powerful formulas
- Using the F2 function to trace and understand the formulas in a worksheet
- Using the SUMPROD function
- Using the SUMIF, COUNTIF and AVERAGEIF functions
- Using the SUMIFS, COUNTIFS and AVERAGEIFS functions
- Using the HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP functions
- Using the MATCH function
- Introduction to formulas with embedded functions
- Building embedded functions with VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP and MATCH functions
- Building embedded functions with INDEX and MATCH functions
- Building embedded functions with MIN and MAX functions
- Building embedded functions with LARGE and SMALL functions
- Defined names
- Naming a single cell
- Naming a whole row or column
- Naming an array of cells
- Naming an offset cell
- Using the name manager
- Data validation
- Setting a basic data validation
- Setting a data validation with messages to the users
- Setting a data validation with custom formulas
- Using advanced sorting and filtering options
- Using the goal seek functionality
- Using the F5 function (go to)
- Introduction to charts and pivot tables
- Creating a basic chart
- Creating a basic pivot table
This training course offers approximately 6 hours of content.
This training course is offered in English.
The targeted trainees are professionals who are already using Excel in their day-to-day work activities but want to get a deeper understanding of Excel. This training session is also a prerequisite to whom would like to register for the Excel – Excel – Dashboards (level 1) and for Excel - Financial Modeling (level 1) training courses.
This is an intermediate level training session. This means trainees should already be using Excel on a daily basis but not mastering the functions and functionalities mentioned in the content section. To find out whether or not you should take this training, we strongly suggest that you take an online quiz. If your score is less than 70%, it would be much better to take this training before taking any other Excel training offered by Le CFO Masqué.
Each trainee must have access to a portable computer equipped with MS Excel 2007 or more for Windows, or MS Excel 2011 or more for Mac.
Course registration includes PowerPoint presentations, Excel files with examples and exercises and reference to a web site (in French) where many additional resources are available as well as a public forum (in French).
This training qualifies for 0.6 continuing education units (CEUs).Le CFO masqué is a member of the Société de formation et d’éducation continue (SOFEDUC), which defines a Continuing Education Unit (CEU) as 10 hours of participation in a structured training activity organized and conducted by an accredited organization, facilitated by qualified instructors and culminating in an evaluation. Only SOFEDUC members in good standing are authorized to use the graphic symbol.
Public TrainingsNo refunds will be issued if the classroom training registration is cancelled within 2 business weeks or less. In all other cases, we can offer you a credit for the amount of your purchase.
Corporate TrainingsOnce a date is booked to deliver the training to your office, a cancellation will incur a fee of 25 % of the cost of the training.
Online TrainingsNo refunds allowed since you have access to your training material from the moment of payment.
Contenu de la formation
Contenu du module
0% Terminé 0/2 Steps